Global Mission

Global Mission
A Heart for His People

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Easter Dessert Menu !!!

Here is my line of Easter/ Spring Delights.  Many of you have been posting pictures of festive cakes on my Facebook page.  The images of these cakes are not all my own but are of the images of cakes that you have asked me to make.  I wanted to show you the line of cakes that I am willing to make for you this Easter  I can also do some of them Gluten Free for an additional charge. I can also do cupcakes or other festive desserts if you have a picture of something that you want to pass my way. I may be adding a few more items to the menu so keep checking back.  Your Easter order will help support our fundraising efforts as a portion of anything anyone ever buys from me ALWAYS goes towards our projects.  This my friends is Baking with a Mission :)  All cakes can be tailored to your specific request of vanilla, chocolate, marble or any other flavor you want.

Please email or private Facebook your orders.  amandaagwuocha@gmail.com   Blessings!!!!


$40
$35
"Easter Cake..."
$40 
$25


$40

No comments:

Post a Comment