Global Mission

Global Mission
A Heart for His People

Monday, December 2, 2013

Chinyere and Children Sept. 2013 Update

Update from Chinyere 


Hi! Amanda,
     Compliments! How is your family? I hope they are doing fine. My regards  to them and your friends. I fell so delighted to send this few words of mine to you. You and your friends Jacob’s Well Foundation has been doing a great work in late Jude Agwuocha’s family. My greetings to you all.
     Now for my children they are on vocation now.  Chinazom Mirian Nwanehiudu is my first child and my first daughter. She is 9 years old. She will be in primary (5) five by the next academic session.
     Ikechukwu Emmanuel  Nwanehiudu  is my second child and my first son. He is 7 years old. He will be in primary (2) two by the next academic session.
   Thirdly, Odinakachi Benedicta Nwanehiudu is my third child and my  second daughter. She is (6) six years old. She will be in Primary (1) One by the next academic session.
   Chimeremeze Mac-Donald is my last child and my second son. He is (4) four years old. He will be in nursery (3) three by the next academic session. They are all doing well in their studies. I’m praying to God Almighty to continue to shower His Wisdom on them.
     The next academic session will start by September 9th 2013.
Finally, I thank God Almighty for the job I’m managing for now. I must thank you and your friends for your great support to this family. I am overwhelmed. May the good Lord who started this work in continue to shower His blessings to you all. Thanks May all remain blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment